Please Complete "Drop-off Label".
Drop-off Label Tips
*Optional items can be left blank.
*Write simple descriptions for your contents in one line under Item 1. (i.e. t-shirts, pants, hoodies, snacks)
*You must create a new drop-off label for each package/ new order.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. You may not falsify information on the shipping form as all information will be reflected in each international customs form. (Failure to provide accurate information or False report will result in fines)
2. CALBOX is not responsible for disadvantages caused by shipping prohibited or restricted items.
3. CALBOX will not comply with illegal activities, such as split shipment.
4. Korean Custom Clearance 1: Includes food, perfumes, vitamin supplements, snacks, and medications. Items that have total value of $150 or less are tax-free. However, customs duty and surtax will be imposed on items whose total value exceeds $150. Korean Custom Clearance 2: Clothes, shoes, electronics, books, school supplies, and toys. Items that have total value of $200 or less are tax-free. However, customs duty and surtax will be imposed on items whose total value exceeds $200.
5. Up to 6 bottles of health supplements or vitamins can be shipped per a box, and the Korea Customs Service has the right to dispose of more than 6 bottles per box.
6. CALBOX LLC offers maximum liability coverage for shipments worth up to $200, and you can claim insurance when your shipment is valued over $200, with a premium of 5% of the declared value of the item.
7. CALBOX LLC does not compensate for damage to liquids (alcoholic beverages, etc.), glass products, used products, and all electronic products (TVs, monitors, etc.). These items are not covered by insurance. I agree to the damage waiver.
8. You agree that the item will be discarded without notification and not to claim ownership of it, if the payment is not made within 30 days after the arrival of shipment to the warehouse.
9. Items over $2500 must be declared to AES United States customs in order to be shipped.
10. "Inspection Consent" in accordance with TSA regulation
Under the regulation of TSA, all items may be subject to inspection.
11. I agree to the transfer of personal information (name, personal customs identification number, resident registration number, passport number, contact information, delivery address, etc.) to "CALBOX" and the Korea Customs Service for transportation and customs clearance.
12. Electronics of the same kind must be shipped individually. Place one electronics per box.
13. To claim compensation for damage, you must prove with your purchase receipt showing the name and price of the product delivered. If the amount of the goods stated on the delivery order differs from the amount on the purchase receipt, the customer may be charged up to the amount specified on the delivery order. CALBOX LLC offers maximum liability coverage for shipments worth up to $200. This coverage is called "declared value". Items under $200 may be charged up to that amount in case of loss, theft or shipping damage.
14. If the volume of perfume exceeds 60ml, perfume tax will be charged to the recipient.