CALBOX 고객 택배 정책
1. 배송신청서에 기재되는 모든 정보는 대한민국 세관신고서에 그대로 반영되며 허위로 작성하실 수 없습니다. 허위 신고 시 과태료가 발생합니다.
2. 수입이 금지되어 있는 상품이나 선적이 불가능한 상품의 배송 때문에 발생하는 불이익은 책임지지 않습니다.
3. CALBOX LLC 는 나눔배송/분할배송 등 법에 반하는 행위에 응하지 않습니다.
4. 발송하는 물건의 총 금액이 (일반통관 $150) 이하 그리고 (목록통관 $200)이하 일때 세금면세 받을 수 있습니다. 초과할 시 관부가세가 발생합니다.
5.건강기능식품, 의약품, 비타민류는 1박스에 최대 6병까지 발송할 수 있으며, 1박스당 6병 이상일 경우 대한민국 관세청서
폐기처분할 수 있는 권한이 있습니다.
*일반통관: 음식물, 의약품, 향수(60ml이상), 건강기능식품, 비타민이, 간식류가 포함 되있는 경우.
*목록통관: 음식물, 의약품, 향수(60ml이하), 건강기능식품, 비타민이, 간식류가 포함되지 않은 경우.
6. CALBOX LLC는 최대 $200 상당의 발송물에 대해 최대 책임 보장을 제공하며 발송물의 가격이 $200 이상일때 보험을 요청할 수 있으며, 보험료는 물품신고가격의 5%입니다.
7. 액체 제품 (주류, 등) 유리 제품, 중고 제품, 전자제품(TV,모니터, 등)이 배송중 파손 시 보상 되지 않으며 보험 대상품목에 포함되지 않아 보험처리가 되지 않습니다. 파손면책에 동의합니다.
8. 물류센터에 도착 후 30일내 배송 서비스 비용이 미납일때 별도의 통지 없이 폐기하는데 동의하며, 물류센터에 도착후 30일이 경과할 때 까지 찾아가지 않으면 소유권을 주장하지 않습니다.
9. 물품 가격이 $2500 이상일때 AES 미국세관신고 후 출고 가능합니다.
10. TSA 규정하에 모든 물품은 검사를 할 수 있습니다. "Inspection Consent" in accordance with TSA regulation" 검사에 동의합니다.
11. 개인정보 (이름,개인통관고유부호,주민등록번호,여권번호,연락처, 배송지 등)가 “CALBOX" 및 관세사에게 운송, 통관 등을 위하여 전달됨에 동의합니다.
12. 동일한 종류의 전자 제품은 개별 포장되어 배송되어야 합니다. 상자당 한 가지 유형의 전자 제품을 포장합니다.
13. 손해배상을 받기 위해서는 배송된 상품의 명칭과 가격이 기재된 구매영수증으로 이를 증명하고, 구매 영수증을 CALBOX LLC로 보내주셔야 해당 금액까지 청구될 수 있습니다. 고객이 배송 주문서에 기재한 상품 금액과 구매 영수증에 기재된 금액이 일치하지 않는 경우, 배송 주문서에 기재된 금액까지 청구될 수 있습니다. CALBOX LLC는 최대 $200 상당의 발송물에 대해 최대 책임 보장을 제공합니다. 이 적용 범위를 "선언 값"이라고 합니다. $200 미만의 가치가 있는 품목은 분실, 도난 또는 배송 손상의 경우 해당 금액까지 청구될 수 있습니다.
CALBOX LLC COURIER SERVICE
Terms and Conditions
When ordering CALBOX., Llc, on your behalf and on behalf of anyone else with an interest in the Shipment, that the Terms and Conditions shall apply from the time the CALBOX accepts the Shipment unless otherwise agreed in writing by an authorized officer of CALBOX. Your statutory rights and entitlements under any service feature (for which additional payment has been made) are not affected.
"Shipment" means all documents or parcels that travel under one waybill and which may be carried by any means CALBOX chooses, including air, road or any other carrier. A "waybill" shall include any level produced by CALBOX automated systems, air waybill, or consignment note and shall incorporate these Terms and Conditions. Every Shipment is transported on a limited liability basis as provided herein.
1. Customs, Exports and Imports
CALBOX may perform any of the following activities on Shipper's behalf in order to provide its services to Shipper: (1) complete any documents, amend product or service codes, and pay any duties or taxes required under applicable laws and regulations, (2) act as Shipper's forwarding agent for customs and export control purposes and as Receiver solely for the purpose designating a customs broker to perform customs clearance and entry and (3) redirect the Shipment to Receiver's import broker or other address upon request by any person who CALBOX believes in its reasonable opinion to be authorized
2. Unacceptable Shipment
Shipper agrees that its Shipment is acceptable for transportation and is deemed unacceptable if:
- It is classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA(International Air Transport Association), ICAO(International Civil Aviation Organization), any applicable government department or other relevant organization;
- No customs declaration is made when required by applicable customs regulation; or
- CALBOX decides it cannot transport an item safely or legally (such items include but are not limited to: animals, currency, bearer from negotiable instruments, precious metals and stones, firearms, parts thereof and ammunition, human remains, pornography and illegal narcotics/drugs).
3. Deliveries & Undeliverable
Shipments cannot be delivered to PO boxes or postal codes. Shipments are delivered to the receiver's address given by the shipper but not necessarily to the named Receiver personally. If the Receiver refuses delivery or to pay for delivery, or the Shipment is deemed to be unacceptable, or it has been undervalued for customs purpose, or Receiver cannot be reasonably identified or located, CALBOX shall use reasonable efforts to return the Shipment to Shipper at Shipper's cost, failing which the Shipment may be released, disposed of or sold by CALBOX without incurring any liability whatsoever to Shipper or anyone else, with the proceeds applied against service charges and related administrative costs and the balance of the proceeds of a sale to be returned to Shipper.
CALBOX has the right to open and inspect a Shipment without prior notice to the shipper.
5. Shipment Changes & Billing
CALBOX Shipment charges are calculated according to the higher of actual or volumetric weight and any Shipment may be re-weighted and re-measured by CALBOX to confirm this calculation. Shipper shall pay or reimburse CALBOX for all Shipment charges, storage charges, duties and taxes owed or services provided by CALBOX or incurred by CALBOX on Shipper's or Receiver's or any third party's behalf and all claims, damages, fines and expenses incurred if the Shipment is deemed unacceptable for transport as described in Section 2.
6. CALBOX Liability
CALBOX liability for loss of, damage to, or failure to deliveries is limited to its actual cash value and shall not exceed the greater of USD $500.00 or USD $2.00 per kilogram. CALBOX does not provide cargo liability or all risk insurance.
7. Time Limits for Claims
All claims must be submitted in writing to CALBOX within thirty(30) days from the date that CALBOX accepted the Shipment, failing which CALBOX shall have no liability whatsoever.
8. Shipment Insurance
CALBOX can arrange insurance for Shipper covering the actual cash value in respect of loss of or physical damage to the Shipment, provided the Shipper completes the insurance section on the front of the waybill or requests it via CALBOX automates systems and pays the applicable premium Shipment insurance does not cover indirect loss or damage, or loss or damage caused by delays.
9. Delayed Shipments
CALBOX will make every reasonable effort to deliver the Shipment according to CALBOX’s regular delivery schedules, but these are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract, CALBOX is not liable for any damages or loss caused by delays.
10. Circumstances beyond CALBOX’s control
CALBOX is not liable for any loss or damage arising out of circumstances beyond CALBOX control. These include but are not limited to: -"Act of God"- e.g. earthquake, cyclone, storm, flood, fog; "Force Majeure"- e.g. war, plane crash or embargo; any defect or characteristic related to the nature of the Shipment, even if known to CALBOX; riot or civil commotion; any act or omission by a person not employed or contracted by CALBOX e.g. Shipper, Receiver, third party, customs or other government official; industrial action; and electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images, data or recordings.
11. Warsaw Convention
If the Shipment is transported by air and involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure, the Warsaw Convention("Warsaw"), if applicable, governs and in most cases limits CALBOX’s liability for loss or damage.
12. Shipper's Warranties and Indemnity
Shipper shall indemnify and hold CALBOX harmless for any loss or damage arising out of Shipper's failure to comply with any applicable laws or regulations and for Shipper's breach of the following warranties and representations;
- All information provided by Shipper or its representatives is complete and accurate;
- The Shipment was prepared in secure premises by Shipper's employees;
- Shipper employed reliable staff to prepare the Shipment;
- Shipper protected the Shipment against unauthorized interference during preparation, storage and transportation to CALBOX;
- The Shipment is promptly marked and addressed and packed to ensure safe transportation with ordinary care in handling;
- All applicable customs, import, export and other laws and regulations have been complied with; and
- The waybill has been signed by Shipper's authorized representative and the Terms and Conditions constitute binding and enforceable obligations of Shipper.
13. Governing Law
Any dispute arising under or in any way connected with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject, for the benefit of CALBOX, to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of, and governed by the law of the Republic of Korea and Shipper irrevocably submits to such jurisdiction, unless contrary to applicable law.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not affect any other part if these Terms and Conditions.